Lotus just sacked Maldanodo, and he took his shitty PDVSA sponsorship with him.
Here’s the release photo of their new driver, Haruka Suzumiya*
*This is a joke
Hold up. Romain Grosjean is still her teammate. This may not end well…
*Rumbling Hearts begins playing*
Grosjean: HARUKA, JE T’AIME!
Words from General Mattis.
Bro did you hear about Petersen?
i dont have enough texting priviledges to tell you about SAO, but I can break it down about Attack on Titan here we go drop a beat ull
why is attack on titan bad
- it lacks the character development and dialogue a lot of strong seinen series have — they often deal with mature themes and concepts and attack on titan still got kids or adults that look like kids doing childish stuff
- there has been no actual progression of the global storyline for a few months now, the author throws our vaguely interesting concepts and then immediately abandons them to focus on a new subplot that has no relevance to the older ones
- the character’s aren’t really that interesting, and when the author attempts to give them a character arc or development it just feels like needless fluff, like just read this shit it’s hard to explain it’s a lot like how 5 pages of bleach just have some dude posing with a sword he was posing with 4 weeks ago
- eren’s titan abilities are becoming random power up anime time whenever he or his group are confronted with the possibility of death its like just let them niggas get ate this shit is -boring-
- the entire subplot of intelligent titans and them having a hierachy was abandoned for some weak ass ” lets beat up the mayor ” shit like these niggas supposed to go into a basement 9 -volumes- ago like
- babies first seinen
- unlike most seinen, when character’s are killed in series they have had very little presence or development which makes it feel like an ant got killed — you dont know that ant, no feelings for that ant, sometimes ants get stepped on, right? most seinen manga actually establishes characters and attempt to put them in roles that would make you feel some type of way about them getting stabbed or something idk
- armin is like the weakest handled character like this dude just immediately gets over self-esteem issues when his friends like ” yo we need answers for this test ” like pass
- the whole thing was ripped from an eroge called muv luv
- teen titans is better
That’s the realest shit I ever heard tho